The benefits of essential oils to help reduce stress, uplift & rebalance by Rock Chocs
We all know at the best of times life can be stressful, hectic for all of us. At any age from child to adult every day stresses can include dealing with a long term illness, coping with bullying, learning difficulties, being afraid when you have to go to school, stresses of home life as many children can be faced with looking after a parent who has an illness and have the responsibility of being a carer as a very young age. As you get older you journey of life will include exams, growing up, more responsibility in your late teens to adult life and finding a job, bills, saving for a house, finding a partner, looking after elderly parents, maintaining your job This is just a few things that you may be facing the list is endless.
We have also had to learn to live life during a pandemic and our current life is not how it has been. We have all had to face lots more anxiety, stresses and there will be many people who may have lost their job, lost a loved one during the pandemic or have had other major life changing events.
There are also many moments of our lives where you can feel the happiest you have ever been so life will bring you lots of these moments too.
When faced with tough times in our lives sometimes, we may not know what to do in these circumstances to help. the first thing to do is to talk to someone you know about your worries or even finding an organisation that can help you or a counsellor or your doctor. Never feel on your own.
Turn off the news - do not watch it it will make your anxiety worse.
Before bedtime around 2 hours before do not use social media, computers etc establish a routine where you have time to relax read a book or listen to some meditation and close your eye then have a bath so you go to bed being able to sleep as with all these worries you may have trouble sleeping.
When you are worried about things it is important to eat healthy, rest, exercise and do everything you can to stay fit and healthy things like yoga, meditation, dancing, meeting up with a friend to do something that helps your mind feel more relaxed will all help from (gardening, or a craft hobby, cooking) anything that is relaxing
The worse thing you can do is turn to the bottle alcohol or worse. Seek help if you are doing this.
At Rock Chocs we have a range of mindfulness products from an incredible company called
Clarity Blend to help relax, calm, uplift and also boost your energy.
These products are available in bath oils, roll on and blends for diffusers.
100% vegan, cruelty free and sustainable. These products used daily when you do meditation, yoga, or have a bath using the bath oils will help to balance, calm and energise.
The product range from Clarity Blends allows you to get a range that has been hand blended for a certain purpose to help. Here are some details of each range:-
About Mind Spa range
The modern way of life with its uncertainty and daily stresses can oftentimes leave us feeling anxious, irritable or tense. Our emotions may start to overwhelm us and we may feel in a constant state of fight or flight. In these moments, we need a little soothing help to press the pause button and calm us down.
When we are in this anxious or panic state, we tend to have shallow breathing which impacts our body function and the way we feel. To help with this, we have created our Mind Spa blend as our deeply calming at-home-spa blend.
If you’re feeling anxious, irritable or tense, then treat yourself to our calming Mind Spa™ Pulse Points Roll On. Press the pause button on life’s everyday stresses and let this trio of aromatherapy botanicals ground and focus you. A true at-home spa experience, Mind Spa™ is the perfect blend of eucalyptus, patchouli and bergamot.
- Eucalyptus enhances feelings of relaxation and clears the mind
- Rich and sweet, patchouli grounds and balances the emotions
- Citrusy bergamot will raise your spirits
THE INSPIRATION BEHIND HEART CHAKRA
My personal favourite blend from our collection is our Heart Chakra blend. It is a medley of woody and spicy essential oils making it the perfect companion for meditation, mindfulness and yoga routines.
The hero ingredient in this blend is cedarwood with its balsamic, woody and sweet notes. Cedarwood is blended with black pepper, juniper berry and frankincense with a hint of grapefruit as a top note to balance the blend.
Elevate your creativity to the next level with our Heart Chakra Body Oil. Invigorating and stimulating, this gorgeous blend of Cedarwood, Frankincense and Juniper will help your creative juices flow more freely. If you’re on a journey of self-discovery, this sweet and spicy fusion is your perfect companion.
Let this heart-warming combination set you on the right path...
- Cedarwood’s nutty, woody scent is warm and relaxing. Its grounding aroma eases tension, clears the mind and enhances concentration…the perfect environment for learning and creativity.
- Earthy, warm and woody with a sweet undertone, frankincensereduces feelings of anxiety and lifts the spirits. Imagine walking through a still pine forest with a hint of old smoke in the air, feeling the dry needles underfoot, and inhaling the peace and calm…
- Juniper brings balance and relaxation. A surprising mix of fresh and crisp, woody and spicy, it has detoxifying properties that cleanse and purify, leaving you calm, grounded and inspired.
Our Body Oils are packed with nutrient-rich jojoba and almond oils to nourish and moisturise your skin. And don’t worry about greasy residues, our plant-rich formulations are quickly and fully absorbed.
All Clarity Blend products are lovingly hand-blended in small batches. We only use 100% natural, vegan-friendly ingredients and we’re not fans of artificial fragrances or parabens so you’ll find none of those here.
Our Sweet Dreams Diffuser Blend will calm a busy mind, reducing feelings of stress and tension in preparation for a good night’s sleep.
- Therapeutic lavender, with its light, floral scent, is emotionally balancing and can also help with depression.
- Earthy, warm and woody with a sweet undertone, frankincensereduces feelings of anxiety. Imagine walking through a still pine forest, feeling the dry needles underfoot, and inhaling the peace and calm…
- With its green, floral and almost rose-like scent, balancinggeraniumworks wonders on the mind, body and spirit. Both uplifting and a sedative, it will lighten your mood and calm you in preparation for sleep