Supplied and made by Elements For Life
Elements For Life
LUXURIOUS VEGAN HOT CHOCOLATE from Elements for Life
Our classic drinking chocolate recipe. Blended in small batches using the finest Peruvian Criollo raw cacao powder renowned for its rich smooth flavour.
Gently sweetened with coconut blossom sugar, the evaporated nectar of the coconut tree. A sustainable natural sweetener that's low GI and diabetic friendly.
- Completely dairy-free, containing no milk solids, perfect for lactose intolerance or vegans
- Made with natural ingredients, no soya, GMOs, artificial sweeteners or packers
- Plastic-free packaging - 175g packaged in a degradable cellophane bag inside a reusable tin
Approx 9 servings per tin, depending on how you heap your teaspoon!
Raw cacao powder* (50%), Coconut blossom sugar*
* Grown to ecological standards & agrochemical free or certified organic.
How to enjoy in 3 easy steps.
- Add 3 teaspoons to a mug while you gently warm some milk of your choice. Our favourite is homemade cashew nut milk as it makes the ultimate thick and creamy hot chocolate!
- Pour a small amount of warm milk into your mug, stir into a paste, before adding the remaining milk
- Sit back and enjoy
For an extra frothy hot choc, add the powder to your pan while you warm the the milk and blitz it with a stick blender.
TOO HOT FOR HOT CHOC?
Just add your milk of choice, the hot choc blend and a couple of ice cubes to a blender and blitz away. Instant raw chocolate shake.
- Nutritional Information
These figures are without any milk added.
Packaged in premises that uses nuts. All our products are free from dairy, soya, gluten and GMOs