Jungle Straws: Reusable Bamboo Drinking Straws with Natural Hessian Carry Case (Set of 12)
Sale Sold out
Regular price £9.00
Regular priceUnit price per
Brand Jungle Culture
- Jungle Straws are individually hand crafted and harvested by local artisans at a small, family-run farm in rural Vietnam. Your reusable bamboo straws are an eco-friendly and sustainable solution to plastic straws, made without the need for any harmful pesticides or chemicals. Our entire process is safe, non-toxic and completely organic. (SGS Certified)
12 x Handmade bamboo straws
1 x Large natural jute hand sewn carry case
1 x Jungle Pouch - Handsewn and natural
1 x Straw Cleaning Brush
- 100% Organic, Natural, Biodegradable & Compostable
- Perfect eco-friendly set for a family
- BPA Free - No chemicals or pesticides used to grow our bamboo
- Reusable Straws – Can be used hundreds, if not thousands of times
- Dishwasher Safe
- Your Jungle Straws come complete with a bamboo straw cleaning brush. To clean, use warm soapy water and gently push and pull the cleaning brush through the straw to remove any excess liquids. Alternatively, pop your eco straws in the dishwasher. Jungle Straws are fully dishwasher safe.
- Jungle Straws are produced at a single, family-run farm in Northern Vietnam. The farmers only employ friends and family and treat their workers fairly and with respect.
From start to finish your bamboo straws are 100% organic, chemical-free and natural. Our farmers only use fresh water and Vietnamese sunlight to create your eco straws.
Every single Jungle Straw is carefully handmade and engraved with our brand name as a symbol of quality.